Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

My first post!

Good Afternoon!

Well, this is quiet a monumental achievement for me! I am not really firm in all this computer stuff and my English hasn't improved since my English studies in the 1990ies but I'll give it a try. A couple of months ago I started crocheting and I stumbled across blogging sites whilst searching through the net for crafty bits and bobs and I realised that there are many likeminded crocheters out there. I want to file my crafty doings so that I can keep an eye on all my ongoing projects - I really have too many of them simultaneously. But I also would like to share my creativeness with others,  and hopefully meet some amazing people to broaden my horizon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. I love receiving your comments and I am totally happy when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever there is time.